[BlindVet-Talk] Photos from the 2017 NFB National Convention have been posted on our Facebook Page

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 20:43:43 UTC 2017

Happy Friday to everyone!

Also if you are Jewish, today is Yom Kippur, you do not have say happy Yom Kippur, since this is the holiest holiday for us during the year. We atone for our sins, and ask others to forgive us if we offended them in any way. Which if I have done so this past year, I ask for your forgiveness.

I was elected as one the new board members of the NABV and one of my jobs is to help with the Social Media with Vernon Humphrey, and my husband, Nelson and I took many pictures at the meeting and also during the NFB Recognizes Our Veterans at the Opening of the National Convention back in July at the Rose Shingle Creek Hotel/Resort.

So for those of you who can still see photos a little bit they have been posted to our Facebook page which is https://www.facebook.com/Thenabv/ again you need to be on Facebook to see our page.

For those who run our website, I would like to forward them to you maybe in a dropbox so that way since the file is large you can retrieve them and add them and update our site.

Have a great weekend!  I want to remind us all if we have forgotten, and I am sure we have not, and we want to thank god for protecting those of us who went through Harvey in Texas and Irma in the East and the Caribbean. Alpidio Rolon is the President of the NFB of Puerto Rico, he is also a Vietnam Veteran and has some other disabilities besides blindness, I wish to prey they he is and all our other brothers and sisters are well during this hard time.

My husband is Puerto Rican, and town in Puerto Rico was destroyed, he has a number of brothers and sisters that are well, but we are trying to get one sister out of PR because of illness, etc.

Cheryl and Nelson Echevarria
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com<mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>
407-910-6469 home number