[BlindVet-Talk] Space A Bill finally in the NDAA

nablindvets at aol.com nablindvets at aol.com
Thu May 10 16:23:20 UTC 2018

Greetings All,
Well we finally got our SPACE- A- BILL included in an amendment to the
National Defense Authorization Act today.
So if the president signs off on the NDAA we have finally got our fix in to
let all those
Vietnam Era and Korea Era 100% service connected disabled veterans the same
status as those that were included later on in the 80's.
This has taken us 10 years to get this fixed but persistence has paid off.
Congrads to all who helped!
Dwight

Dwight D. Sayer
President,
P.O. Box 784957
Winter Garden, Fl.  34778
Phone  (321) 948-1466
Fax  (352) 363-2515
president at nabv.org <mailto:president at nabv.org>
www.nabv.org <http://www.nabv.org/>

"Life is  not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a  pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside,  thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and
loudly proclaiming  --
WOW-- What a Ride!"

If you agree with the above statement, please go to:
www.gofundme.com/BlindChildren <http://www.gofundme.com/BlindChildren>

---