[blparent] She's here!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Dec 2 04:06:38 UTC 2008

Pipi, are you nursing? I nursed Gabriella for 19 months.  but at the
beginning she would nurse and nurse and then she wouldn't poop.  She would
go about 8 or 9 days without pooping.  It scared the tar out of me (excuse
the pun).  the Dr said, that just meant she was absorbing all that she ate.
He said poop is the waste. hmmm.
Another thing i learned while nursing was that if I drank milk, Gab would
have more gas and thus, she would cry more.  So i started drinking rice milk
and life was good. Some helpful hints, i hope. V