[blparent] Happy Thanksgiving, eh?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Dec 2 06:04:24 UTC 2008

Good grief, that's awful!  It doesn't sound as if your friend broke the law
or anything, just stepping out onto her porch and yelling.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"