[blparent] Happy Thanksgiving, eh?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Dec 2 06:06:22 UTC 2008

Still, every time I think about the whole thing, it feels like my stomach is
going to drop out between my toes.  Just the thought that someone could have
taken my baby away ... I hope it wears off.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"