[blparent] adoption update.

Pickrell, Rebecca M. Rebecca.Pickrell at ngc.com
Tue Dec 2 14:43:34 UTC 2008

Sounds like it isn't up to code with electrical wiring, and gas fittings
and hook-ups and the like.
Btw, can you all keep my daugher in your prayers?
We discovered last night that she has what is known as "kissing tonsils"
meaning the tonsils are so large they touch.
All she's eaten this past week are chereos and occationally, a bannanna.

I took her to the doctor yesterday and they diagnosed the enlarged
tonsils.
She's got an appointment with an ear nose and throat guy next week.
We've been told to let her eat whatever she'll take, and let her sleep
as much as she wants.
So, please keep her in your prayers.
V, I will call you when I can, and am not intentionally ignoring you.