[blparent] adoption update.

Pickrell, Rebecca M. Rebecca.Pickrell at ngc.com
Tue Dec 2 17:36:54 UTC 2008

Thank you.
Btw, I'm sorry about the social services folks.
Know that they can't just take your kid away, they have procedures they
have to follow both in terms of investigation and in terms of follow-up.
I get this from a friend of mine who works in CPS.
Sounds like your ex-friend has issues. I'd just stay away from her if I
were you.