[blparent] New news about adoption.

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 20:26:45 UTC 2008

We do have to move, the house is not up to code. Many problems that were
there before the ministry even bought the place. It is small but, it's more
because it's laid out weird than size.

Had another appointment today that went really well and where we are
planning to move is a shared situation with some friends we know really
well. there will be a room for each of us including the baby. In total there
will be 6 adults, the baby and my 2 dogs. It's a 6 bedroom house the
ministry acquired. It's massive and structurally sound. Our worker likes the
idea and is actually talking as if we'll be approved now. Still have a few
more visits but, it looks good. I can't wait til Jan.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!