[blparent] Happy Thanksgiving, eh?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Dec 3 18:02:03 UTC 2008

That's how it was with my ex friend who called Social Services.  We met back
in college and were friends for eighteen years.  We loved to go thrift store
shopping together.  I saw her through thyroid cancer and other health
issues, and was there when she celebrated the purchase of her house.  She
helped me hang on when I got divorced and when I had to put down my first
guide dog.  I could never have imagined us not staying friends, and now
this.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"