[blparent] Happy Thanksgiving, eh?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Dec 4 18:00:10 UTC 2008

I hope so, too, but it's not looking very likely.  The whole thing is just
sad to me.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"