[blparent] Baby's first cold?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Dec 4 18:02:33 UTC 2008

Sarah hasn't been too bad, really.  I've suctioned her a couple of times,
nursed extra and held her, let her sleep.  But she's still fairly
good-natured, and she's still eating.  More than usual, in fact.  The good
thing is, she's building up immunity and getting help from my milk.  Other
than the fact that we'll be staying home from a church meeting tonight
because of the snow and our recovery, it hasn't been too big of a deal.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"