[blparent] indoor plants

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Sat Dec 6 18:42:43 UTC 2008

I loved having plants before Sarah was born.  I've been slowly giving them
away, though, as much for lack of room and time as because of her trying to
eat them.  She ate some dirt out of one of the last three remaining plants a
week ago, but nothing came of it.  I never had much luck with poinsettias
anyway, but won't get one this year because they're definitely poisonous, to
pets as well as babies.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"