[blparent] Baby's first cold?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Sat Dec 6 18:45:08 UTC 2008

I used a dab of Vix on Sarah last night before she went to sleep.  It seemed
to help.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"