[blparent] Screeching!

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Dec 7 17:44:17 UTC 2008

Of course my kids are special needs kids but they've been doing it for the
past three years.  I'm glad you all go through that baby stage to have some
understanding of what some of us endure for a lifetime.

It is much nicer when they screech in happiness though.  I had one that
screamed in agony for seven months before we discovered he had hernias.
Poor thing.  Actually he incessantly made sounds equivalent to those that
come forth from a donkey.  He'd start high and come down like he could have
been saying hee haw.  Kind of cute but after one day it was too much.

I hope she'll get out of it soon.
Barbara