[blparent] blenders

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Dec 9 04:11:00 UTC 2008

Did i tell you guys about the really cool blender I found at Wal-mart.  Its called a Hamilton Beach Wave Station Dispenser.  There is a spicket at the bottom of the stand, so instead of taking the container off to pour out the liquid, you just push down on the spicket at the bottom and the liquid squirts right into your glass.  It was only $19.  I told my family that I want one, so maybe Santa will have pity on me and get it for me.  anyway I thought it was cool.  My old blender doesn't even have a pour spout so its hard to get all the contents into my cup. V