[blparent] blenders

Allie alliemartins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 13:37:48 UTC 2008

Magic Bullet is a glorified blender really. It comes with two different blender attachments, one for
smooth blending I think, and one for chopping and grinding stuff. It comes with 4 cups that you can
screw on the attachment, so you can mix stuff right in the cup that you drink out of. It's awesome
for smoothies. Lately we've been putting coffee with ice cubes and chocolate mix in there. It comes
out really yummy. I've heard you could grate cheese with it, but haven't figured out how to do that
yet.

-- Allie

A smile costs nothing but gives much.  It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who
give.  It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.  None is so rich or
mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it.
Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value
to anyone until it is given away.  Some people are too tired to give you a smile.  Give them one of
yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give.
-- Author Unknown