[blparent] rejecting foods

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Dec 10 23:15:59 UTC 2008

Hi.  I'm thankful that I have the moms and dads on this list to ask questions of, since I don't really have my own mother available at this time.  My question is, how can I make meats more appealing to my baby?  She gobbles up all fruits and vegetables, cereals, and cheese.  I buy the organic baby food purees, but she won't touch the meats.  Turkey, beef, whatever, she just gags and cries and spits them out.  I've tried a bite of meat and a bite of vegetables, but she'll eat the veggies and reject the meat.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"