[blparent] rejecting foods

Shannon Wells pwandmomx2 at suddenlink.net
Thu Dec 11 03:08:41 UTC 2008

Have you actually tasted that stuff, the meats, I mean? Ugg! They're awful!
My 3-year-old when she was a baby wouldn't touch the stuff and even today,
still doesn't eat much meat, just some ham, chicken nuggets, and
occasionally meatballs. My 1-year-old, ate them up and eats meat, now. I
guess you could put a little of the favorite fruit or veggie on the spoon
along with the meats, and just keep trying. But, when it came to mine, if
they wouldn't touch it, I didn't force the issue.
Shannon Wells
on the web at
http://www.christianhomeplace.com