[blparent] rejecting foods

Jennifer Massey renandstimpy3 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 04:07:04 UTC 2008

my suggestion is get a blender and prepare the meat the same way that you
would eat it but blander.  Then put it in the blender with broth that
matches the meat.  Like for chicken use chicken broth, beef use beef broth
and turkey you can use either turkey broth or chicken broth.  You will want
to blend them until they are completely smooth with no lumps and gradually
add the broth to the meat.  Make sure that you put a damp towel on top of
the lid of the blender or you could burn or have it go everywhere.  I had to
do this for my daughter because she would not eat any of the jar foods and
found making my own better tasting, One thing when making your own don't try
to make your own carrot puree there is something in the carrots that can
cause a reaction to the baby but can't remember it.  Its been about 2 years
since I have had to make my own baby food.

Jennifer