[blparent] rejecting foods

Amber Boggs amberboggs at socal.rr.com
Thu Dec 11 18:30:13 UTC 2008

I have never given sean any baby foods. From day one of intoducing solids I
have givin him soft foods. The only things that have been smashed up were
some butter nutt squash and some organic pear apple sos. Other then that I
have just given him little small peices of soft foods. Things like soft
fresh pair, avacado, soft chicken, baked potatows cooked till they were
soft. Soft vegies that were baked or steamed, soft beans, etc. Mellons cut
in to small bites. They have to be very soft, but they work well and he
loves them.  He is now eating big chuncks of pair by himself. I just give
him a long strip of the fresh pair and he eats it with no problem. I also
take vegies out of soops that I make and let him have those.