[blparent] rejecting foods

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Dec 17 00:49:51 UTC 2008

rejecting foods    I don't know what those kids eat, I have a really good
friend from Japan and I will ask her.  they told me not to give kids fish
before they were 2 also and now Gab won't have anything to do with it.  I
have alot of friends that gave them it anyway and their kids eat it now.
hmmm!
And the article I read about the mercury is that you would have to eat 1 can
a day for 10 years to get enough mercury to harm you in any way. This should
be on ripley's believe it or not. V