[blparent] Discomfort help!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Dec 17 03:24:30 UTC 2008

Thanks for all of the advice.  It's definitely getting betterall ready.  I
really don't want topump if I can help it because this will just prolong the
process somewhat because my body will justmake moremilk to replace what I
pump.  I will try the cabbage ifI need to.  And I might try the tea as well.
I really hope medications aren't necessary!
Thanks again,
Melissa