[blparent] Discomfort help!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Dec 19 04:17:37 UTC 2008

That must of been the one I took also.  they told me that i could take that
pill and it would not affect the milk, but all of a sudden the baby was
hungrier and hungrier and i called the pharmacist and they said that most
birth control pills dry up mom's milk.  I had to start drinking mom's milk
tea to get it back. V