[blparent] message about list privacy

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sat Dec 20 13:02:33 UTC 2008

Jo Elizabeth,
I'm so sorry this has happened for you-and for anyone. I think I remember
reading when subscribing about the archives being public, but who'd figure
an incident like what you described would occur. Like with so many things, I
always figure you say what you'd say if anyone could read it or hear it, but
we all let our guard down when we feel we're safe. Again, I'm so sorry for
you.
Sharon