[blparent] What kind of stove do yuou have?

Silvara silvara at cox.net
Sun Dec 28 04:07:21 UTC 2008

I also have a flat top stove and love it. I was a bit reluctant at first but
my husband encouraged me to give a chance and am glad I did. Clean up is so
easy.

The texture on the burners is slightly rough so I place the pan and then
turn it on. I use the heat to help center it when necessary.
***
Grace

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall