[blparent] question about accessible books

Shannon Wells pwandmomx2 at suddenlink.net
Tue Dec 30 12:57:43 UTC 2008

Oh yeah, another thing, if anyone on the list wants to learn more about me
and the book, my website is
http://www.christianhomeplace.com
Y'all check it out and let me know if it's as accessible as I hope it is. My
publishing schedule page has all the latest info about the book including
what it's about.
Shannon Wells
on the web at
http://www.christianhomeplace.com