[blparent] Off-topic posts

Allie alliemartins at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 09:41:11 UTC 2008

Off-topic posts are fine; keeping the subject lines related to
the subject matter would help tremendously! I don't feel like I
can effectively participate in relevant discussions if it's all
logged under the same subject.  I'm a full-time student, so the
few e-mails I read are the ones with new subject lines, or
personal messages.  Obviously, if the subject of everyone's
messages never changes, there's nothing new to read, so I delete,
delete, delete.  I was just commenting on how disappointing that
was.  That is all.

--Allie