[blparent] chasing toddlers

Allie alliemartins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 18:15:22 UTC 2008

Hey Eva,

I haven't made anything with bells, but my daughter is 17 months,
and she loves wearing her shoes.  It doesn't matter that we're
not going anywhere.  LOL.  I got her some Pipsqueakers, and I
absolutely love them! Gabriella runs away from me quite often,
and doesn't always come back to me when I call, so I have found
these shoes helpful in locating her.  Smiles.  They're shoes that
squeak every time Gabbie takes a step, just in case you didn't
know what Pipsqueakers are.  You can get them
fromwww.pipsqueakers.com

Hope that helps!
--Allie

know that you can put bells on her to make it easier to hear
where they are going, but I am having trouble figuring out how to
attach the bells to her.  I was trying to come up with a way to
make like an ankle bracelet, but can't figure out what exactly to
use.  I know that some of you have made things, and I was curious
if you could give me some suggestions.