[blparent] Potty training

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Tue Nov 4 14:53:04 UTC 2008

I know of another video which worked for my girls.  It's called
Once Upon A Potty.  On a reccomendation from a family resource
person I got it from my local library.  They have it for boys or
girls, and my girls were done, as you said, day and night, before
they were 2-years-old.  They loved that video!

You."