[blparent] chasing toddlers

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Nov 6 04:50:06 UTC 2008

Kathy Schroeder, a friend of mine, one time told me to pin a bell right
between the shoulder blades.  this way every time they move you can hear
them and by putting it there, they can't reach it to take it off.  If you
put it any where else, they try to grab and pull on it or they try to put
their mouth on it. V