[blparent] Potty training

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Nov 6 05:10:30 UTC 2008

We watched that video as well, but Gab did not want to be potty trained, she
just wanted to watch the movie. We no longer have the video, but came across
the little book the other day.  Gab was so happy, she replied that it was
her favorite book in the whole world.  Her potty book and then promptly took
it there. hahaha! V