[blparent] techniques for checking out your baby

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Nov 9 02:51:22 UTC 2008

I know this is a weird title for a subject line, but I thought it fit the bill.
People are always asking us how we do stuff with our baby, well maybe we could provide some answers.
1.  How do we know when the diaper is needing changing?
2. How do we know when the baby has a fever?
3. How do we put an outfit on our newborn?
4. How do we bathe our newborn?
5. Do our hands get dirty when changing a poopy diaper?

These are just a sprinkling of the questions I have received in the first year of Gabriella's life.
They sound like stupid questions, but to someone who doesn't know, they are real and scarry. V