[blparent] techniques for checking out your baby

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Nov 9 21:18:14 UTC 2008

I had to laugh, when Gab was tiny and we first brought her home from the
hospital, I went to put on one of those tiny night shirts but for some
reason I could not get it over her head.  Well it made me very frustrated
and I started to cry.  My husband suggested that instead of putting it over
her head, I should pull it up from the bottom.  Imagine that, it worked much
better. One of the first times i brought her in to the doctor for a check
up, I was embarrassed that the Dr pulled lint out from tetween her toes.  I
don't think I ever washed there.
Smile! V