[blparent] Question about adopting

Allie alliemartins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 07:28:20 UTC 2008

Yeah, tell them about products that people have made to make it
easier to parent.  Like the buddy leashes and the squeaky shoes.
Emphasize how important your hearing is going to be in raising
your child.  Focus on things you can do, as opposed to comparing
yourself to what others do.

--Allie

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/poetlor
i8%40msn.com