[blparent] Noisy shoes

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 18:01:26 UTC 2008

My boyfriend and I just bought the puppy dog leash for our 15 month
daughter.  We aren't letting her run ahead of us yet, but we like it for a
safety thing if she happens to break from our hand.  She really enjoys is,
and seems to be so proud of herself when she gets to walk like a big girl
instead of being in the stroller.

Eva