[blparent] discovery toys

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Nov 12 21:20:58 UTC 2008

Absolutely not!  Please pass away!  LOL I don't mean really!  I really
didn't think about that one before I wrote it, and was going to change it,
but found it oddly humorous.  So, sorry if I've offended anyone with my
slightly strange sense of humor.
Seriously,  please tell them all about it and give them the link.  And don't
die trying to drum me up some business.
Melissa