[blparent] Christmas gift ideas for a 9-year-old girl

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Thu Nov 13 00:01:37 UTC 2008

I have a 9-year-old daughter,  she and her friends are interested
in music, movies, electronics, clothes, and hair and nail
products.  Sometimes, her and her ten-year-old sister still play
with their Barbies.
As far as educational gifts, we have activity books,
plug-and-play video games, flash cards, playing cards, and board
games.

gift ideas for a nine-year-old girl.  She's the daughter of one
of my cousins, and I don't see her all that often.  In fact, I
don't know her too well, but I've picked her name in a family
drawing.  I'd like to find something at least sort of
educational, since I know she's a little behind her age group in
school, but I want the gift to be fun, too.  There just seems to
be so much stuff out there, and I'm not even sure what a little
girl of that age might be interested in.

>Thanks,
>Jo Elizabeth

>It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself.  To
take advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work.
Take care of what you are doing.  Take care.--George Bernard Shaw
in "Candide"