[blparent] Noisy shoes

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Nov 13 00:55:13 UTC 2008

The leashes we have are just harnesses with the leash attached.  They fasten
with velcro in the back.  They're kind of tricky to figure out though.  You
have to get the child's arms through in the right place.  We don't use them
often but if I take the twins alone I take one on a leash and the other
holds onto my cane.  I've even tied the one's cane to his leash so we don't
have to spend forever looking for it if he drops it or throws it.  Now
looking for cane tips?  That's a different story.  So far I've found them
when the pop off.
Barbara