[blparent] Christmas gift ideas for a 9-year-old girl

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Nov 13 05:16:59 UTC 2008

My little girl who is 9 asked for the movie tinkerbell.  i don't think its
educational, but its new and exciting.  she also wants Kung Fu Panda and
Enchanted.
If she's a reader, then James and Deborah howe books are fun.  they're
mysteries and of course, there's Junie B. Jones books or Ramona Quinvee
books that seem to be all the rage these days.
One other thing that Gabis into these days is the Crayola crayon box of 64.
it comes with its own sharpener right on the box.  These are her greatest
treasures these days. Hope these ideas help. V