[blparent] naming and decorating canes

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Nov 13 19:22:22 UTC 2008

I own 2 canes right now and they both have a name.  One is emily and she is a straight cane goes almost every where with me.  The second one is Casper and she is a telescoping cane and goes out to dinner or to the moviees with me.
I used to work in a little kids program and the kids made sleeves for their canes during the holidays.  Some of the sleeves looked like cany canes and others like snow flakes.  For Halloween, they were orange and black and for Saint pats day, green with shamrocks.
We had a lot of fun. V