[blparent] Noisy shoes

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Sat Nov 15 05:19:48 UTC 2008

Hi,
No, you're right, not everyone's a pro at first tap, but when a person is
trying to learn how to use a cane properly they at least have the ability to
know what the purpose of the cane is so they can at least try to use it
effectively.  What's the point of trying to teach him something he doesn't
seem to understand?  It will just frustrate him and his mother, and cause
him to not want to use the cane at all, and that's far from what anybody
involved wants.

Tammy