[blparent] not so nice places

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Nov 17 04:43:15 UTC 2008

We have a bit of video from the first bath.  They both screamed at the top
of their lungs.  When we got home we practically had to bathe them in cold
water--or at least room temperature--in order for them to tolerate it.  It
took months for them and then Jesse had a setback because Paull tried to
dunk him.  Now, when they're feeling good and happy, they love baths.
Although they still don't care to get their hair washed.
Barbara