[blparent] OT, Discovery Toys

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Nov 17 14:35:59 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

I am very sorry to email this to the list, but I’m afraid some people may
not have gotten my responses to their questions about Discovery Toys.  I am
also afraid this might have happened in the past, so I wanted to get it
cleared up!

Allie, Barbara, and Rebecca,I did email you off list to answer your
questions about Discovery Toys.  If you did not get my emails for some
reason, I apologize.  If you still have questions, please email me off list
at

HYPERLINK "mailto:toys at riccobono.us"toys at riccobono.us

If you did get my emails and have just been too busy to respond, I apologize
again for cluttering the list unnecessarily.  I just wanted to make sure you
got them, because otherwise you would think I was ignoring you!  That’s no
way to do business!

Thanks everyone,

Melissa

Checked by AVG.