[blparent] a different kind of cane

Shannon Wells pwandmomx2 at suddenlink.net
Mon Nov 17 14:42:26 UTC 2008

No. LOL She's 3 and I just laughed and said we couldn't leave it cause Mommy
would never be able to make it back home without it. Then, she tried her
best to help me get it out, but where it's a folding cane, it kept pulling
apart. I was geting worried, when finally, I guess I got it at the proper
angle and it came right out.
Shannon Wells
on the web at
http://www.christianhomeplace.com