[blparent] Long Hair

Allie alliemartins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 21:50:31 UTC 2008

Having long hair is a pain in the derriere sometimes.  One day I
went into the shower with a plastic bag over my head, so my hair
wouldn't get wet.  It was in the morning when I was pressed for
time and needed to take a quick shower.  My hair is the thing
that takes me the longest to wash.  Grrr.  Don't even get me
started on brushing it ...  Sigh.
Yet, I want Gabbie to have nice long hair, too.  How is that
different? LOL.

--Allie

3 to a
>>> crib.  She said that when it was bath time, the workers would
take the
>>> clothes off these kids and spray them with a garden hose.
>>> When Claire came to live here, she was absolutely terrified of
water.  my
>>> cousin said she would scream anytime the water was even turned
on in the
>>> house.  so they started therapy.  First a little cup was
introduced to
>>> Claire, 18 months at the time.  then when that was not a threat,
a cup,
>>> then a bowl, then a bigger one, then a bucket.  Now claire is 13
and on
>>> the swimming team at her school.
>>> I thank God everyday that my daughter is the way she is and not
afraid of
>>> anything except the dark and a biting puppy.  v
info for
>>> blparent:

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/poetlor
i8%40msn.com