[blparent] audiobooks

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Nov 18 00:36:24 UTC 2008

I know Barnes and Nobel has audio books, as do a lot of other bookstores.
If you're looking for something a little different, you might consider old
time radio shows.  I know they have family type collections at
www.radiospirits.com at least I believe that's what the website is.  Of
course, if your boyfriend belongs to the National Library Service he can
always order books on cassette for the family.
Hope this helps.  Oh, I forgot, more and more often public libraries have
audio books as well.  It would certainly be a cheap way to go!
Melissa