[blparent] Naming and Decorating Canes

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Nov 19 03:53:29 UTC 2008

This makes me think.  At the residential school here in Iowa back when I was
in early high school there was an assistant in the Recreation department who
had a perfect name for a blind child.  Of course, I think I was the only
who'd say it to her.  I'd say, "Would you Carrie McCain for me?"  Her name,
of course, was Carrie McCain.
Barbara