[blparent] Naming and Decorating Canes

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Nov 19 05:36:25 UTC 2008

Smile! V
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jennifer Boylan" <jaboylan at sbcglobal.net>
To: <blparent at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [blparent] Naming and Decorating Canes

I never really thought about naming my canes until I realized how fascinated
my toddler was with them! I was stuck with a way-too-short folding cane for
a while which we referred to as "Gary" (Gary Coleman). My regular cane is
Horatio (for you CSI Miami fans!) and my new NFB cane is "John" (John
Mc-CANE.) Groan...and you thought the jokes on the end of the NFB
presidential release were bad!
Jennifer
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/madison_tewe%40spinn.net