[blparent] Bumble Bells

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Nov 19 12:48:58 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

I finally found the link for the website of the mom from Chicago who is
making and selling anklets with bells on them for young children.  If you’re
interested, check out HYPERLINK
"http://www.bumblebells.com"www.bumblebells.com

I haven’t looked at the site yet myself, but I am considering getting my
hands on anklets for Austin somehow (perhaps making them myself) because I’m
going to start him in a tumbling class after he turns two, and I doubt he’ll
be able to wear his shoes in the gym.  There is also a play area at our mall
with no shoes allowed.

Hope this helps some of you.

Melissa

Checked by AVG.