[blparent] Eyedrops?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Nov 20 04:29:07 UTC 2008

The first and last time Gab had pink eye, the nurse gave us this little
thing that  looked like an upside down bowl with a tiny hole in the middle.
It is no bigger than your eye and you place it ove r the eye and put the eye
dropper into it and then squeeze gently.  the drop plops directly into the
eye. Of course she screamed bloody murder, but it was over in a matter of
seconds.  i also had her help me put the dropper in the hole. V